Friday, August 25, 2006

those little white dotted lines are not a force field!

How hard is it for everyone to just stay inside that cushy 12' wide lane. I mean come on, the Honda Odyssey the lady was driving was only 77" wide. I mean keeping a 6'5" car in a Interstate highway lane. If you put two of them next to each other their tires would barely hang over the lines. Anyway people are really bad drivers. Be careful. Now my precious 60mpg Golf is going to be in the shop for a while. V and I got to slide sideways down I-70 at 70mph, and do a little NASCAR action over to and along the guardrail. And now I'm stuck driving some Pontiac getting 25mpg, sticking bikes in the back of Veronika's jeep, and nursing a stiff neck and shoulders (with beer). Be safe. Keep the rubber side down. -cory "Tailspin" benson YIIKES!!!! I just got word that i won't get my car back until September 19th. 26 days without my car :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home