Friday, March 17, 2006

Antelope pot roast

Ok, so I haven't contributed anything to this blog yet. I guess my only excuse is that I try to spend as little time online as possible. Noticing the emphasis on naturalness and handmadeness on the account of James, I have something pretty natural and handmade to contribute. This is the flyer from a Wild Foods Feast that I hosted last weekend. It was fucking awesome to say the least! Our menu came from many people and included: Antelope, Wild Boar, Bear, Nutrea, Steamed Nettles, Nettle Pesto, Acorn bread and muffins, Dandelion/Chickweed/Miner's Lettuce Salad and Black Berry pie to top it off! My goal is to host these things once a month or so to teach and learn about the real bounty of our land that existed long before we enslaved it with agriculture. Shit, once you know how to survive off the land there's no need for fancy saddle bags. Although, that bag looks really good Mel and James! I want to see more pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home